Why Festinger's Vault?
- Unlimited Use - Use any item without restrictions.
- Safe to Use - 100% original under GPL License.
- Auto Updates - Auto Updates from your WordPress dashboard.
- Superior Support - I got your back with WordPress questions!
- Request Items - I will do my best to grant your requests.
Areca Palm (Dypsis lutescens)
Light: Since palms thrive in low- light conditions ,make sure to place the plant under a window or in partial shade.
Soil: You would need to go for a rich, acidic soil that drains well. Mix the soil up with a measure of builder’s sand to avoid the soil from becoming too heavy or clay like.
Water: Ensure that the plant does not sit water as root rot sets in easily. Also ensure that the water is chemical free else the leaves will develop freckle like spots.
Our Store InstructionsKeep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
Be careful to avoid overwatering.
Do not allow plants to stand in water.
Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
There are no reviews yet.