Botanical name of Elephant bush is Portulacaria afra. Elephant bush is a small-leaved succulent plant found in South Africa. These succulents commonly have a reddish stem and leaves that are green Elephant Bush small-leaved succulent plant found in South Africa. Elephant Bush commonly has a reddish stem and green leaves.
Why Festinger's Vault?
- Unlimited Use - Use any item without restrictions.
- Safe to Use - 100% original under GPL License.
- Auto Updates - Auto Updates from your WordPress dashboard.
- Superior Support - I got your back with WordPress questions!
- Request Items - I will do my best to grant your requests.
Note about Natural Plant & Pot: The image displayed is for representation purpose. Actual product may vary in size and pot color will be as per the availability.
Our Store InstructionsKeep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
Be careful to avoid overwatering.
Do not allow plants to stand in water.
Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
There are no reviews yet.